Pages

Saturday, September 1, 2012

Dancing in September

Firefly Fries

Nutella Banana Sandwiches

September is here! As an autumn and winter sort of girl this makes me unreasonably happy. Even though, living in the desert, we won’t start to feel autumn for at least another month. A girl can dream, right?

Saturdays are errand sort of days. Long bank lines, carts full of milk for the coffee shop, and generally something tasty for lunch. Today was definitely one of those sorts of days. With my back keeping me mostly out of commission these days I relish the feeling of productivity though. Especially when lunch involves delicious herbed fries and nutella sandwiches.

September is going to be a good month, I feel it in my bones. I’m looking forward to…

• Launching the autumn menu at HeBrews. I finished up the Pumpkin Spice recipes tonight. The iced pumpkin chai is definitely my favorite.
• Bringing out my winter clothes. I’ve already started my bi-annual wardrobe weeding in anticipation. Goals for the season? Make better use of my accessories. Especially scarves.
• More evening hours and earlier sunsets.
• Seeing Le RĂªve again.
• The return of Once Upon a Time. I picked up season one on DVD today and I can’t wait to marathon it in anticipation.

What are you looking forward to this month?

Las Vegas Sunset

2 comments:

  1. I love that last picture! I too am looking forward to the return of Once Upon A Time, though not as much as Glee. But what I'm most excited for are my hoodies and boots and all my other fall clothing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I am so behind on Glee, I really want to get caught up in anticipation of the new season. Totally forgot about boots, fall clothing is the best!

      Delete